JEFFERSON — Pct. 1 Marion County Commissioner JR Ashley has postponed the town hall meeting originally set for Tuesday, July 27, at Mims Volunteer Fire Department to discuss the proposed creation of a County Assistance District for the county.
- Joe Pine Coffee collection site for Marshall ISD uniform drive
- East Texas area schools prepare for start of 2021-22 school year
- MISD announces new administrative hires
- Hallsville ISD names Strickland, Whatley head coaches for football, baseball
- TSTC graduates needed in water, wastewater treatment fields
Harrison County Clerk Liz Whipkey James and District Clerk Sherry Griffis were honored to present a $500 scholarship on Friday to Kenneth Lall…
JEFFERSON — Jefferson area eateries and chefs wanting to share their delicious culinary creations with the public have a chance now to sign up…
A Marshall woman is collecting donated school uniforms and new underclothing for Marshall ISD elementary school students for the start of the …
Art lovers galore attended the Marshall Regional Arts Council annual Juried Art Show reception Thursday night at the Marshall Place Art Gallery.
East Texas area students are set to return to classrooms next month for the start of the 2021-22 school year and the first day of school will …
Parishioners, friends and families gathered Tuesday morning at the First Christian Church of Tyler entrance to celebrate the raising of a new bell tower that features a 30-foot-tall cross.
Arrests made by the Harrison County Sheriff’s Department