LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the subsea umbilicals, risers, and flow lines market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.35 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200513005672/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Subsea Umbilicals, Risers, and Flow Lines (SURF) Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ABB Ltd., Aker Solutions ASA, Baker Hughes Co., Dril-Quip Inc., National Oilwell Varco Inc., Oceaneering International Inc., Prysmian Spa, Saipem Spa, Schlumberger Ltd., and TechnipFMC Plc are some of the major market participants. The surge in energy demand will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Surge in energy demand has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Subsea Umbilicals, Risers, and Flow Lines Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Subsea Umbilicals, Risers, and Flow Lines Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43338
Subsea Umbilicals, Risers, and Flow Lines Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our subsea umbilicals, risers, and flow lines market report covers the following areas:
- Subsea Umbilicals, Risers, and Flow Lines Market Size
- Subsea Umbilicals, Risers, and Flow Lines Market Trends
- Subsea Umbilicals, Risers, and Flow Lines Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the emergence of next-generation automated drilling rigs as one of the prime reasons driving the subsea umbilicals, risers, and flow lines market growth during the next few years.
Subsea Umbilicals, Risers, and Flow Lines Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the subsea umbilicals, risers, and flow lines market, including some of the vendors such as ABB Ltd., Aker Solutions ASA, Baker Hughes Co., Dril-Quip Inc., National Oilwell Varco Inc., Oceaneering International Inc., Prysmian Spa, Saipem Spa, Schlumberger Ltd., and TechnipFMC Plc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the subsea umbilicals, risers, and flow lines market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Subsea Umbilicals, Risers, and Flow Lines Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist subsea umbilicals, risers, and flow lines market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the subsea umbilicals, risers, and flow lines market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the subsea umbilicals, risers, and flow lines market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of subsea umbilicals, risers, and flow lines market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Flowlines - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Umbilicals - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Risers - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- Aker Solutions ASA
- Baker Hughes Co.
- Dril-Quip Inc.
- National Oilwell Varco Inc.
- Oceaneering International Inc.
- Prysmian Spa
- Saipem Spa
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- TechnipFMC Plc
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200513005672/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OIL/GAS ALTERNATIVE ENERGY ENERGY OTHER ENERGY UTILITIES
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 05/13/2020 09:15 PM/DISC: 05/13/2020 09:15 PM