LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 31, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the power tool accessories market and it is poised to grow by $ 373.87 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200731005032/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Power Tool Accessories Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire).
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Atlas Copco AB, Baker Hughes Co., Bellwether Resources International Inc., Bit Brokers International Ltd., Caterpillar Inc., Drill King International LP, Drilling Products Inc., Halliburton Co., National Oilwell Varco Inc., and Sandvik AB are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Rise in construction activities in emerging nations has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high cost of power tools might hamper market growth.
Power Tool Accessories Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Power Tool Accessories Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43176
Power Tool Accessories Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our power tool accessories market report covers the following areas:
- Power Tool Accessories Market size
- Power Tool Accessories Market trends
- Power Tool Accessories Market industry analysis
This study identifies growth of fabricated metal products as one of the prime reasons driving the power tool accessories market growth during the next few years.
Power Tool Accessories Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the power tool accessories market, including some of the vendors such as Atlas Copco AB, Baker Hughes Co., Bellwether Resources International Inc., Bit Brokers International Ltd., Caterpillar Inc., Drill King International LP, Drilling Products Inc., Halliburton Co., National Oilwell Varco Inc., and Sandvik AB. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Power Tool Accessories Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Power Tool Accessories Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist power tool accessories market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the power tool accessories market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the power tool accessories market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of power tool accessories market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Professional - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Consumer - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Atlas Copco AB
- Baker Hughes Co.
- Bellwether Resources International Inc.
- Bit Brokers International Ltd.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Drill King International LP
- Drilling Products Inc.
- Halliburton Co.
- National Oilwell Varco Inc.
- Sandvik AB
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200731005032/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: OTHER MANUFACTURING COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SPECIALTY MANUFACTURING MINING/MINERALS OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY RETAIL NATURAL RESOURCES RESIDENTIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 07/31/2020 07:00 AM/DISC: 07/31/2020 07:00 AM