DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 14, 2019--
Fibrosarcoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Fibrosarcoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Fibrosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Fibrosarcoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 7, 2 and 10 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Fibrosarcoma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Fibrosarcoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Fibrosarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Fibrosarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Fibrosarcoma (Oncology).
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Fibrosarcoma (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Fibrosarcoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered
2. Fibrosarcoma - Overview
3. Therapeutics Development
4. Therapeutics Assessment
5. Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
6. Drug Profiles
7. Dormant Projects
- Advenchen Laboratories LLC
- AntiCancer Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Bicycle Therapeutics Ltd.
- BioMed Valley Discoveries Inc.
- Cellestia Biotech AG
- Elsalys Biotech S.A.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Intezyne Inc.
- Lytix Biopharma AS
- Novartis AG
- Paranta Biosciences Ltd.
- PTC Therapeutics Inc.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co. Ltd.
- Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8uu5j3
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190514005474/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Oncology Drugs
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH ONCOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/14/2019 06:37 AM/DISC: 05/14/2019 06:37 AM