DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 13, 2021--
The "Composable Infrastructure Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The composable infrastructure market is expected to grow at 21.3% CAGR during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Composable infrastructure refers to the IT infrastructure formed by disintegrating various components such as compute, networking, and storage of the data center infrastructure and integrating them in different ways as per the needs of specific workloads.
Major factors that are expected to drive the growth of the composable infrastructure market are rising business analytics workload, increased customer expectations, implementation of methodologies such as DevOps, the rise of automation and standardization tools, and the increasing adoption of hybrid cloud.
Key Market Trends
IT & Telecom Vertical is Expected to Grow at a Significant Rate Over the Forecast Period
In the current scenario, IT & telecom enterprises want to accelerate their data, apps, and innovation. This needs the ability to more efficiently manage conventional bare-metal and virtualization applications while supporting containerized applications with software-driven automation, and a fluid pool of resources that can flexibly custom fit to the specific requirements of applications. As tech firms transition from a software-defined data center to an autonomous one, IT teams required to put the insights gathered about the infrastructure and workloads into insights-driven actions to ensure an environment that is always-fast.
- For instance, in November 2019, Hewlett Packard Enterprise announced composability and integrated intelligence offerings by integrating its AI and machine learning-driven HPE Primera platform with the composability in HPE Synergy and HPE Composable Rack. It will help customers rapidly deliver new apps and innovations to boost their businesses forward.
- In May 2020, DriveScale Inc., a provider of the bare metal cloud infrastructure solutions, announced its support for Western Digital's OpenFlex composable architecture. The significant combination of DriveScale Composable Platform and OpenFlex enables automated, end-to-end NVMe over Fabrics deployment so customers can provision compute and storage resources.
- Composable infrastructure providers like Liqid Inc. offer a low-latency PCIe fabric to connect the pools of GPUs, CPUs, FPGAs, NVMe storage, and Intel Optane non-volatile memory. The IT customers can orchestrate balanced systems for each artificial intelligence phase of data ingest, cleaning or tagging, training, and inference while minimizing the infrastructure footprint. The major technology providers will help boost the segment's growth in the coming years by introducing these innovative offerings for the IT & telecom sector.
North America Geographic Segment is Expected to Hold a Significant Share Throughout the Forecast Period
The primary driver for the growth of the North America geographic segment is the significant presence of technology providers. These players focus on entering into partnerships, merger-acquisitions, and innovative solutions offerings to stay in the regional and globally competitive landscape.
- In February 2020, Fungible Inc, a US infrastructure systems startup, is developing front-end every system resource with its composable microprocessors. It will help to offload security and storage functions from server CPUs.
- Due to the sustainable and well-established economy of the region, the market is likely to show immense growth potential during the forecast period. Additionally, the growth of the market is also attributable to the increasing use of virtualization across various industry verticals.
- According to Spiceworks' study, in 2020, the North American enterprises with a size of more than 5,000 people are spending nearly 22% on hosted/ cloud-based services, which will further drive the region's growth in the coming year.
- The economy of the United States and Canada comprise a better infrastructure and hence can provide better internet penetration. This helps in faster implementation of new technologies, driving the growth of the composable infrastructure market.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Significantly High Scalability of Composable Infrastructure
5.2 Market Challenges
5.2.1 Lack of Awareness and Skillset to Implement a Composable Infrastructure
6 IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE COMPOSABLE INFRASTRUCTURE MARKET
7 MARKET SEGMENTATION
7.2 End-user Verticals
7.2.1 IT & Telecom
7.2.4 Industrial Manufacturing
7.2.5 Others (Retail, Media & Entertainment, Energy & power)
7.3.1 North America
7.3.3 Asia Pacific
7.3.4 Latin America
7.3.5 Middle East & Africa
8 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.1 Key Vendor Profiles*
8.1.1 Nutanix Inc
8.1.2 Juniper Networks, Inc.
8.1.3 Lenovo Group Limited
8.1.4 Dell EMC (Dell Technologies Inc)
8.1.5 Western Digital Corp
8.1.6 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co
8.1.7 NetApp Inc.
8.1.8 DriveScale, Inc.
8.1.9 TidalScale, Inc.
8.1.10 Liqid Inc.
9 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
10 FUTURE OF THE MARKET
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t5sf6g
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210113005464/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/13/2021 07:24 AM/DISC: 01/13/2021 07:25 AM