DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 12, 2019--
The "Drone Software - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Drone Software market worldwide is projected to grow by US$20.5 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 27.8%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Open Source, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 28.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$20.7 Billion by the year 2025, Open Source will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 33.8% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$1.6 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$1.1 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Open Source will reach a market size of US$1.3 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 25.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$3.1 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- 3D Robotics, Inc. (3DR) (USA)
- Airware (USA)
- Dreamhammer Products LLC (USA)
- Drone Volt (France)
- DroneDeploy, Inc. (USA)
- Esri (USA)
- Pix4D S.A (Switzerland)
- Precisionhawk Inc. (USA)
- senseFly SA (Switzerland)
- Skyward IO, Inc. (USA)
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Drone Software Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Desktop Software (Offering) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- App-Based Software (Offering) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Open Source (Architecture) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Closed Source (Architecture) Market Share Shift by Company: 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Drone Software Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Desktop Software (Offering) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- App-Based Software (Offering) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Open Source (Architecture) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Closed Source (Architecture) Market in the US: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Company for 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Drone Software Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Desktop Software (Offering) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- App-Based Software (Offering) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Open Source (Architecture) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Closed Source (Architecture) Market in Europe: Competitor Revenue Share Shift (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7ow2ft
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190812005272/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HARDWARE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 08/12/2019 07:30 AM/DISC: 08/12/2019 07:30 AM