DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 8, 2019--
The "Drug Screening - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Drug Screening market worldwide is projected to grow by US$5.6 Billion, guided by a compounded growth of 10.3%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Products, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 9.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$7.3 Billion by the year 2025, Products will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 12.6% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$454.4 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$545.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Products will reach a market size of US$516.2 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 9.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$958.5 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
- Alfa Scientific Designs
- Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Lifeloc Technologies
- Omega Laboratories Inc.
- Orasure Technologies
- Premier Biotech
- Psychemedics Corporation
- Quest Diagnostics
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Siemens Healthineers
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Drug Screening Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Products (Component) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Services (Component) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Urine (Sample Type) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Breath (Sample Type) Market Share Shift by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Oral Fluid (Sample Type) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Hair (Sample Type) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Drug Screening Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Products (Component) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Services (Component) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Urine (Sample Type) Market Share Breakdown (in %) of Major Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Breath (Sample Type) Market in the US: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Company for 2019 & 2025
- Oral Fluid (Sample Type) Competitor Market Share Breakdown (in %) in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Hair (Sample Type) Market: Revenue Share Breakdown (in %) of Key Players in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Drug Screening Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Products (Component) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Services (Component) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Urine (Sample Type) Competitor Market Share Analysis (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Breath (Sample Type) Market in Europe: Competitor Revenue Share Shift (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Oral Fluid (Sample Type) Competitor Market Share (in %) Positioning in Europe for 2019 & 2025
- Hair (Sample Type) Key Player Market Share Breakdown (in %) in Europe: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lzf19
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190808005528/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 08/08/2019 10:09 AM/DISC: 08/08/2019 10:09 AM