DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 12, 2019--
The "Gene Panel - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Gene Panel market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.9 Million, guided by a compounded growth of 19.3%.
Staying on top of trends is essential for decision makers to leverage this emerging opportunity. The report addresses this very need and provides the latest scoop on all major market segments.
Test Kits, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 19.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.7 Million by the year 2025, Test Kits will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
While global megatrends sweeping through the market influence the primary direction of growth, regional markets are swayed by more granular locally unique business drivers. Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 23.5% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$225 Thousand to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$187.1 Thousand worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Test Kits will reach a market size of US$178.4 Thousand by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 17.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$457.9 Thousand in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Agilent Technologies Inc. (USA)
- ArcherDX Inc. (USA)
- Eurofins Scientific SE (Luxembourg)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland)
- GATC Biotech AG (Germany)
- GENEWIZ (USA)
- Illumina Inc. (USA)
- Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) Inc. (USA)
- Personalis Inc. (USA)
- QIAGEN GmbH (Germany)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (USA)
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Gene Panel Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- Testing Services (Product & Service) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- Test Kits (Product & Service) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Gene Panel Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Testing Services (Product & Service) Market Share Analysis (in %) of Leading Players in the US for 2019 & 2025
- Test Kits (Product & Service) Competitor Revenue Share (in %) in the US: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Gene Panel Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Testing Services (Product & Service) Market Share (in %) by Company in Europe: 2019 & 2025
- Test Kits (Product & Service) Market Share (in %) of Major Players in Europe: 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ebu9y9
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190812005524/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH GENETICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 08/12/2019 01:55 PM/DISC: 08/12/2019 01:55 PM