DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct 9, 2019--
The "Global Respiratory Diseases: Adenovirus, Influenza, Legionella, Mononucleosis, Mycoplasma, Pneumonia, RSV, Tuberculosis-Country Shares, Market Segment Forecasts, Competitive Strategies, Technology and Instrumentation Review, Opportunities for Suppliers" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
About this Report
This new 366-page report from the author presents detailed analysis of the Respiratory Disease market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on epidemiology and etiology are provided for Adenovirus, Influenza, Legionella, Mononucleosis, Mycoplasma, Pneumonia, RSV and Tuberculosis.
The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Labs
- Physician Offices
- Public Health Labs
In addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of respiratory disease diagnostic products, by test and country.
Also, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging Technologies; thirteen
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers used for respiratory disease testing;
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovative Technologies and products; and
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies, market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- ID Biomedical/GSK
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher/Life Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/um0mk0
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191009005627/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH INFECTIOUS DISEASES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 10/09/2019 12:26 PM/DISC: 10/09/2019 12:26 PM