DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 29, 2019--
The "Smart Solutions Market for Mass Transit - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Smart Solutions Market for Mass Transit market worldwide is projected to grow by US$27.3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 8.6%
CCTV Cameras, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.7%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market.
Poised to reach over US$18.5 Billion by the year 2025, CCTV Cameras will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 9.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$1.2 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$3.1 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets. In Japan, CCTV Cameras will reach a market size of US$1.8 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.2% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$4.7 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include the following, among others:
- EFKON GmbH (Austria)
- Iteris, Inc. (USA)
- Kapsch TrafficCom AG (Austria)
- Q-Free ASA (Norway)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- SWARCO AG (Austria)
- Thales Group (France)
- TomTom International BV (The Netherlands)
- TransCore (USA)
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Smart Solutions Market for Mass Transit Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Competitor Market Shares by Segment
- GPS Devices (Component) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
- CCTV Cameras (Component) Market Share Breakdown of Key Players: 2019 & 2025
- Digital Displays (Component) Competitor Revenue Share (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Automated Stop Announcement Systems (Component) Market Share Shift by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Wi-Fi Devices (Component) Global Competitor Market Share Positioning for 2019 & 2025
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ijzths
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190829005290/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRANSPORT OTHER TECHNOLOGY TECHNOLOGY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 08/29/2019 05:15 AM/DISC: 08/29/2019 05:15 AM