LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 12, 2020--
The helicopter tourism market size is expected to grow by USD 97.60 million and register a CAGR of over 2% during 2020-2024. The report presents an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the helicopter tourism market. During the forecast period, Europe is expected to offer several growth opportunities for vendors and the market will see maximum growth in the general helicopter tourism segment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201112005495/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Helicopter Tourism Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Grab a free sample report now!It doesn't take you more than a minute.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Airbus SE, Birds Eye View Helicopters Inc., Cape Town Helicopters, Grupo Sodarca, Heliair.it Srl, Helipistas Sl (Barcelona Helicopters), Liberty Helicopters, Maverick Aviation Group, Midwest Aviation LLC (Chicago Helicopter Tours), and SUNDANCE HELICOPTERS Inc. are some of the major market participants. The growing popularity of helicopter travel will offer immense growth opportunities to vendors. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Helicopter Tourism Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Helicopter Tourism Market is segmented as below:
- General Helicopter Tourism
- Customized Helicopter Tourism
- North America
- South America
Get a free sample reportto learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research
Helicopter Tourism Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the helicopter tourism market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Airbus SE, Birds Eye View Helicopters Inc., Cape Town Helicopters, Grupo Sodarca, Heliair.it Srl, Helipistas Sl (Barcelona Helicopters), Liberty Helicopters, Maverick Aviation Group, Midwest Aviation LLC (Chicago Helicopter Tours), and SUNDANCE HELICOPTERS Inc.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Helicopter Tourism Market size
- Helicopter Tourism Market trends
- Helicopter Tourism Market industry analysis
Market trends such as the integration of big data with helicopter avionics are likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, factors such as cost-intensive tours is may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the helicopter tourism market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Helicopter Tourism Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist helicopter tourism market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the helicopter tourism market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the helicopter tourism market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of helicopter tourism market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- General - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Customized - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Airbus SE
- Birds Eye View Helicopters Inc.
- Cape Town Helicopters
- Grupo Sodarca
- Heliair.it Srl
- Helipistas Sl (Barcelona Helicopters)
- Liberty Helicopters
- Maverick Aviation Group
- Midwest Aviation LLC (Chicago Helicopter Tours)
- SUNDANCE HELICOPTERS Inc.
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201112005495/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY INFECTIOUS DISEASES AIR CONSULTING TRANSPORT OTHER TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OTHER TRAVEL HEALTH TRAVEL
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 11/12/2020 09:10 AM/DISC: 11/12/2020 09:11 AM