DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 14, 2020--
The "Highs and Lows of Stem Cell Therapies: Off- The-Shelf Solutions" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Report Includes:
- An overview of recent advances in stem cell therapies and coverage of potential stem cells used for regenerative advanced therapies
- Discussion on role of genomic and epigenomics manipulations in generating safe and effective treatment options
- Identification of autologous and allogeneic cells and their usage in creating advanced therapy medical products (ATMPs)
- Information on 3D cell culture and discussion on advances in gene editing and gene programming techniques such as CRIPSR/Cas9, TALEN, and ZINC fingers
- Insights into commercial and regulatory landscape, and evaluation of challenges and opportunities for developing autologous and allogenic off the shelf solutions
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Sources and Characteristics of Stem Cells
Chapter 2 New Technologies Driving Stem Cell Development
- Advances in Cell Culture
- Advances in Isolation Technologies
- Advances in Genome Manipulation
Chapter 3 Safety, Efficacy and Logistical Challenges
- Toxicity-Related Treatment Issues
- Logistical Challenges
Chapter 4 Off-the-Shelf Solutions
- Expanding the Course of Stem Cells
- More Precise Genomic Manipulation of Cells
- Reduction in Cell-to-Cell Variation
- Improved Shelf Life
Chapter 5 Companies and Technologies to Watch
- Athersys Inc.
- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Inc.
- Caladrius Biosciences
- Cellular Biomedicine Group Inc.
- Fate Therapeutics Inc.
- Gamida Cell Ltd.
- International Stem Cell Corporation
- Orgenesis Inc.
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
- Sangamo Therapeutics Inc.
- TheraCell Inc.
- ThermoGenesis Holdings
- Vericel Corporation
- VistaGen Therapeutics Inc.
- Zelluna Immunotherapy Inc.
- Analyst's Credentials
- Related Reports
Chapter 6 References
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7us8rs
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200114005443/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH STEM CELLS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 01/14/2020 07:45 AM/DISC: 01/14/2020 07:45 AM