LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec 2, 2019--
Infiniti Research, a leading market intelligence solutions provider, has recently announced the completion of its latest success story on market intelligence engagement. This success story highlights how Infiniti’s market intelligence engagement helped a company in the metals and mining industry to successfully expand their business operations to the United States and increase profits by 31%.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191202005671/en/
Although the rise in infrastructure development and automotive production are driving the growth of global metals and mining sector, the industry is not free of challenges. Factors such as market volatility, resource scarcity, and talent shortages are increasing challenges for companies operating in the metals and mining industry. In order to adapt and gain a competitive edge, metals and mining companies will need to revamp product offerings and rethink the way they operate. Also, keeping pace with market changes and industry development can help metals and mining companies to adapt to the fast-changing marketplace.
Want to identify the potential markets for business expansion or evaluate the potential for your product/service offerings in a new market? Our custom market intelligence solutions can help. Request a free proposal!
The business challenge: The client is a metals and mining company based out of Germany. In order to make their US expansion process smoother, the client wanted to identify potential barriers to market entry and take proactive approaches to tackle them. Also, they wanted to identify profitable opportunities in the market and assess competitors’ offerings. Besides, they wanted to consistently predict product demand in advance, manage resource scarcity challenges, and evaluate the capital requirement for recruiting skilled labors.
Are you prepared to meet compliance standards and changes pertaining to industry regulations in a new or unknown market? Our market intelligence experts can help. Contact us today to leverage our custom market intelligence engagement.
Infiniti’s market intelligence solution comprised of:
- Market opportunity assessment to evaluate the prevailing market dynamics of the US metals and mining industry
- Competitive intelligence engagement to analyze key strategies and business models of the top companies in the US metals and mining industry
- Market entry research to identify barriers to market entry
- Customer intelligence engagement to gather insights into customers’ needs and demands
- Wondering how your business can benefit from our market intelligence solution? Request more information from our experts.
The business impact of the engagement for the metals and mining company:
- Predicted commodity demand or price movements
- Identified the cost-effective technologies and processes undertaken by their competitors to enhance business efficiency
- Partnered with a third-party service provider to limit the costs and risks associated with setting up a new distribution and production center in the United States
- Exceeded sales expectation and increased profits by 31%
- Want to gain more insights into our services portfolio? Request a free brochure.
Read the complete success story for comprehensive insights: Market Intelligence Engagement to Support US Expansion Strategy for a Metals and Mining Company
About Infiniti Research
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research is a leading market intelligence company providing smart solutions to address your business challenges. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions, and develop intelligent business strategies. To know more, visit: https://www.infinitiresearch.com/about-us
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191202005671/en/
CONTACT: Infiniti Research
US: +1 844 778 0600
UK: +44 203 893 3400
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: MINING/MINERALS NATURAL RESOURCES
SOURCE: Infiniti Research
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 12/02/2019 10:44 AM/DISC: 12/02/2019 10:44 AM