LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 29, 2020--
Technavio has been monitoring the gas engine market in North America and it is poised to grow by USD 256.86 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200629005337/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Gas Engine Market in North America 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19.Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., INNIO Jenbacher GmbH & Co. OG, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., MAN SE, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Rolls-Royce Plc, and Siemens AG are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increasing demand for efficient heat and power generation in North America has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the presence of strong substitutes might hamper market growth.
Gas Engine Market in North America 2020-2024: Segmentation
Gas Engine Market in North America is segmented as below:
- Power Generation
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44112
Gas Engine Market in North America 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our gas engine market in North America report covers the following areas:
- Gas Engine Market in North America size
- Gas Engine Market in North America trends
- Gas Engine Market in North America industry analysis
This study identifies the abundant availability of natural gas in North America as one of the prime reasons driving the gas engine market growth in North America during the next few years.
Gas Engine Market in North America 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the gas engine market in North America, including some of the vendors such as Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., INNIO Jenbacher GmbH & Co. OG, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., MAN SE, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Rolls-Royce Plc, and Siemens AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the gas engine market in North America are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Gas Engine Market in North America 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist gas engine market growth in North America during the next five years
- Estimation of the gas engine market size in North America and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the gas engine market in North America
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of gas engine market vendors in North America
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Power generation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Co-generation - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end-user
- Power - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive Scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- INNIO Jenbacher GmbH & Co. OG
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
- MAN SE
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Rolls-Royce Plc
- Siemens AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200629005337/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: NATURAL RESOURCES MANUFACTURING OTHER MANUFACTURING STEEL MINING/MINERALS
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 06/29/2020 10:30 AM/DISC: 06/29/2020 10:30 AM