DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 19, 2020--
The "Global Encoder Market, by Type (Rotary Encoder, Linear Encoder), by Technology (Optical, Magnetic, Others), by End User Industry (Industrial, Consumer Electronics, Textiles, Automotive, Packaging, Food & Beverages, Others), by Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Encoder Market was valued at around $ 1.6 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach $ 2.4 billion by 2025.
The Global Encoder Market has been categorized into type, technology, end-user industry and region. Based on type, the market is segmented into rotary encoder and linear encoder. The rotary encoder segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period due to their widespread adoption in industrial and commercial designs owing to their high durability and performance. Based on technology, the Global Encoder Market is categorized into optical, magnetic, and others. Among them, the optical technology-based encoders are anticipated to witness the highest growth through 2025 as they are widely being used in automation in the industrial, textile, paper, rubber, plastic, wood, metal, and consumer electronics industries.
In terms of End-user Industry, the Global Encoder Market can be categorized into industrial, consumer electronics, textiles, automobile, packaging, food & beverages, & others. The industrial and consumer electronics end-user segments are expected to be leading the market owing to rapidly growing adoption of upcoming technologies such as robotics, drones, automation & smart manufacturing, etc.
Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the Global Encoder Market through 2025, followed by North America. Significant growth in industrial, consumer electronics, automotive & textile industries and adoption of Industry 4.0 will propel the demand for encoders in in Asia Pacific region during the forecast period. However, the global economic slowdown and spread of COVID-19 pandemic poses a major threat for the Global Encoder Market in the near future.
- Baumer Group
- Sensata Technologies
- Dynapar Corporation
- Omron Automation
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Faulhaber Group
- Posital-Fraba Inc.
- Heidenhain GmbH
- Elco Industrie Automation GmbH
- Maxon Motor AG
The Objective of the Study:
- To outline, classify and estimate the Global Encoder Market on the basis of type, technology, end-user industry and regional distribution.
- To study and forecast the global market size of the encoder market
- To project the size of encoder market, in terms of value, with respect to key types such as rotary encoder, linear encoder.
- To understand the regional market structure of encoder market, the Global Encoder Market is segmented in five regions, namely - Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America and forecast the market size.
- To identify the detailed information about the prime factors affecting the Global Encoder Market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and margins in the Global Encoder Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, innovative product modifications, new entrants in the Global Encoder Market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the manufacturing and supply of encoder worldwide.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Encoder Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global Encoder Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Rotary Encoder, Linear Encoder)
6.2.2. By Technology (Optical, Magnetic, Others)
6.2.3. By End User Industry (Industrial, Consumer Electronics, Textiles, Automotive, Packaging, Food & Beverage, Others)
6.2.4. By Company (2019)
6.2.5. By Region
6.3. Product Market Map
7. Asia-Pacific Encoder Market Outlook
8. North America Encoder Market Outlook
9. Europe Encoder Market Outlook
10. South America Encoder Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Encoder Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Competition Outlook
14.2. Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8gqgpo
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200619005194/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY DATA MANAGEMENT
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 06/19/2020 07:43 AM/DISC: 06/19/2020 07:43 AM