PURCHASE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 25, 2019--
Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE:MA) announced the results of its annual meeting of stockholders, held today at the company's global headquarters.
At the meeting:
- The full slate of 15 directors was elected for a one-year term, to expire at the next annual meeting of stockholders
- The compensation for the company’s executive officers was approved on an advisory basis
- The appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP as the company's independent registered public accounting firm for 2019 was ratified
- Stockholders did not approve the proposal on gender pay reporting
- Stockholders did not approve the proposal on the creation of a human rights committee
Separately, the Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of 33 cents per share. The cash dividend will be paid on August 9, 2019 to holders of record of its Class A common stock and Class B common stock as of July 9, 2019.
About Mastercard Incorporated
Mastercard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. Our global payments processing network connects consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MastercardNews, join the discussion on the Beyond the Transaction Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190625005823/en/
CONTACT: Mastercard Investor Relations
Gina Accordino, 914-249-4565
email@example.com Mastercard Communications
Seth Eisen, 914-249-3153
KEYWORD: NEW YORK UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY FINANCE PUBLIC RELATIONS/INVESTOR RELATIONS BANKING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES COMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS
SOURCE: Mastercard Investor Relations
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 06/25/2019 12:40 PM/DISC: 06/25/2019 12:40 PM