DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 26, 2020--
The "Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2020" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an overview of the Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
H3N2 infections are caused by variant H3N2 virus which is an influenza virus. Symptoms include cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, chills, nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea. Risk factors include age, chronic medical conditions like asthma, diabetes, heart disease, weakened immune systems, and neurological or neurodevelopment conditions. Treatment includes antiviral medications and antibiotics.
This Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 6, 7, 7, 1, 17 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III and Preclinical stages comprises 4 and 3 molecules, respectively.
Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from the publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered:
- Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Overview
- Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Therapeutics Development
- Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Therapeutics Assessment
- Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Drug Profiles
- Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Dormant Projects
- Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Discontinued Products
- Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Product Development Milestones
- AbbVie Inc
- Adimmune Corp
- Alla Chem LLC
- Allergy Therapeutics Plc
- Ansun Biopharma Inc
- Aphios Corp
- Asavi Llc
- AstraZeneca Plc
- AusBio Ltd
- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- BlueWillow Biologics Inc
- Brandenburg Antiinfektiva GmbH
- Changchun Bcht Biotechnology Co Ltd
- Chicago Biosolutions Inc
- Cidara Therapeutics Inc
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc
- FluGen Inc
- Gamma Vaccines Pty Ltd
- i2 Pharmaceuticals Inc
- ILiAD Biotechnologies LLC
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc
- InvVax Inc
- Jiangsu Kanion Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Johnson & Johnson
- Medicago Inc
- NanoViricides Inc
- New Amsterdam Sciences Inc
- Novavax Inc
- PrEP Biopharm Ltd
- Sanofi Pasteur SA
- Sciogen Inc
- Seqirus Ltd
- Serum Institute of India Ltd
- Vacthera BioTech GmbH
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wel3cq
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200326005282/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: BIOTECHNOLOGY INFECTIOUS DISEASES HEALTH PHARMACEUTICAL CLINICAL TRIALS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2020.
PUB: 03/26/2020 06:45 AM/DISC: 03/26/2020 06:45 AM