NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 5, 2019--Rocket Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:RCKT) (“Rocket”), a leading U.S.-based multi-platform gene therapy company, today announces participation at the following upcoming industry conferences:
- Cowen and Company 39th Annual Health Care Conference
- Kinnari Patel, Pharm.D., MBA, COO, Jonathan Schwartz, M.D., CMO, and Claudine Prowse, Ph.D., SVP, Strategy, and IRO will participate in a fireside chat on Tuesday, March 12, 2019, at 10:40 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Alliance for Regenerative Medicine Cell & Gene Investor Day
- Gaurav Shah, M.D., President and CEO, is scheduled to present on Thursday, March 21, 2019, at 9:55 a.m. Eastern Time.
- American College of Cardiology 2019 Annual Meeting
- Three abstracts from the Danon disease program have been selected for poster sessions at ACC19, which is being held March 16-18, 2019 in New Orleans, LA. Further information is available in the meeting’s official planner available here.
About Rocket Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Rocket Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:RCKT) (“Rocket”) is an emerging, clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on developing first-in-class gene therapy treatment options for rare, devastating diseases. Rocket’s multi-platform development approach applies the well-established lentiviral vector (LVV) and adeno-associated viral vector (AAV) gene therapy platforms. Rocket's lead clinical program is a LVV-based gene therapy for the treatment of Fanconi Anemia (FA), a difficult to treat genetic disease that leads to bone marrow failure and potentially cancer. Rocket’s additional pipeline programs for bone marrow-derived disorders are for Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency (PKD), Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency-I (LAD-I) and Infantile Malignant Osteopetrosis (IMO). Rocket is also developing an AAV-based gene therapy program for a devastating, pediatric heart failure indication, Danon disease. For more information about Rocket, please visit www.rocketpharma.com.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190305005242/en/
CONTACT: Claudine Prowse, Ph.D.
SVP, Strategy, Corporate Development and IRO
Rocket Pharma, Inc.
The Empire State Building, Suite 7530
New York, NY 10118
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NEW YORK
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY CLINICAL TRIALS GENETICS PHARMACEUTICAL
SOURCE: Rocket Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/05/2019 07:00 AM/DISC: 03/05/2019 07:01 AM