DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 28, 2019--
Synovial Sarcoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2019 provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Synovial Sarcoma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Synovial Sarcoma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Synovial Sarcoma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 11, 6 and 8 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Synovial Sarcoma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Synovial Sarcoma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Synovial Sarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Synovial Sarcoma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Synovial Sarcoma (Oncology).
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Synovial Sarcoma (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Synovial Sarcoma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Key Topics Covered
- Synovial Sarcoma - Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Therapeutics Assessment
- Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Drug Profiles
- Dormant Projects
- Discontinued Products
- Product Development Milestones
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC
- Advenchen Laboratories LLC
- CoBioRes N.V.
- Cue Biopharma Inc.
- Epizyme Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Immunocore Ltd.
- Incyte Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Novartis AG
- OncoTherapy Science Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Pharma Mar S.A.
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Zenyaku Kogyo Co. Ltd.
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/djof8g
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190528005306/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Oncology Drugs
KEYWORD: EUROPE NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH ONCOLOGY PHARMACEUTICAL OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/28/2019 06:06 AM/DISC: 05/28/2019 06:06 AM