DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 13, 2019--
The "Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global infectious disease diagnostic market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global infectious disease diagnostic market to grow with a CAGR of 8.7% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on infectious disease diagnostic market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on infectious disease diagnostic market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global infectious disease diagnostic market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global infectious disease diagnostic market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing incidences of infectious diseases
- Growing demand for advanced technologies in the treatment of infectious disease
- High investment in r&d activities from government and private organizations
- Lack of awareness of novel diagnostic technologies
- Growing focus on the development of novel diagnostics
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the infectious disease diagnostic market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the infectious disease diagnostic market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global infectious disease diagnostic market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market Highlights
2.2. Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market Projection
2.3. Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
3.4.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market
4. Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market by Product
5.3. Software & Services
6. Global Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market by Technology
6.1. Conventional Technology
6.2. Biochemical Technology
6.3. Molecular Technology
7. Global Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market by Application
7.1. Bacterial Infection
7.2. Viral Infection
7.3. CNS Infection
7.4. Cardiovascular Infection
7.5. Fungal Infection
7.6. Sexually Transmitted Disease
8. Global Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market by End-user
8.2. Research Institutes
9. Global Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market by Region
9.1. North America
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Infectious Disease Diagnostic Market
10.2. Companies Profiled
10.2.1. Beckman Coulter Inc.
10.2.2. Chembio Diagnostic Systems Inc.
10.2.3. OraSure Technologies Inc.
10.2.4. Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
10.2.5. bioMerieux S.A.
10.2.6. Hologic Inc.
10.2.8. Quidel Corporation
10.2.9. Trinity Biotech
10.2.10. Meridian Bioscience
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/16pzex
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190513005560/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Infectious Disease Testing
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH INFECTIOUS DISEASES
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/13/2019 11:04 AM/DISC: 05/13/2019 11:04 AM