CDC Coronavirus Page
Body camera footage of Marshall Police Department officer meeting Human Resources Manager Christol Hall at the Main Street Office.
Feeling ill? It may not be Coronavirus
When you visit friends and family who are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19, take these important steps. Wear masks. Stay 6 at least feet apart. Meet outside if possible. Wash your hands often. Sanitize all touched surfaces.
COVID-19 Around the World
- Coronavirus medicine: Vaccines, chloroquine and drugs to treat COVID-19
- Civil liberties in the time of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
- Fauci Estimates the Coronavirus Could Kill 'Between 100000 and 200000' Americans
- Gargling for Coronavirus? What Science Can Tell Us
- Watch Live: Coronavirus Cases Soar, And US Officials Say Worse Is Yet To Come
- New York coronavirus deaths soar past 960 as New Rochelle's 'Patient Zero' goes home
- Marin's Buck Institute working to develop coronavirus drugs
- Coronavirus updates in Texas: State reports more than 2500 cases and 34 deaths
- Coronavirus cases in Texas update: 500 more cases added Sunday, state now has 2552 total cases