Acute flaccid myelitis (AFM), a serious neurologic condition that affects mostly children, may surge in 2020. Watch CDC’s webinar about AFM to learn how to promptly recognize AFM symptoms, appropriately manage patients, and report suspected cases to public health, and earn free continuing education (CME, CNE, CPH, CEU).
Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy:
This video can also be viewed at
Sign up for the latest local coronavirus news!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
CDC Coronavirus Page
Feeling ill? It may not be Coronavirus
During this webinar, leading experts will discuss evidence-based strategies. The uptake of hospital core elements in the U.S. stratified by facility type, bed size and teaching status. Experts will then provide practical suggestions for enhancing stewardship activities in critical access hospitals.
COVID-19 Around the World
- Coronavirus medicine: Vaccines, chloroquine and drugs to treat COVID-19
- Civil liberties in the time of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
- Fauci Estimates the Coronavirus Could Kill 'Between 100000 and 200000' Americans
- Gargling for Coronavirus? What Science Can Tell Us
- Watch Live: Coronavirus Cases Soar, And US Officials Say Worse Is Yet To Come
- New York coronavirus deaths soar past 960 as New Rochelle's 'Patient Zero' goes home
- Marin's Buck Institute working to develop coronavirus drugs
- Coronavirus updates in Texas: State reports more than 2500 cases and 34 deaths
- Coronavirus cases in Texas update: 500 more cases added Sunday, state now has 2552 total cases