If you live in a large or extended family or in close or small living arrangements, everyone in the household needs to take extra precautions to protect themselves and each other from COVID-19.
More COVID-19 information in ASL: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvrp9iOILTQatwnqm61jqFrsfUB4RKh6J
More COVID-19 information in English text: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/
Development of these materials was supported by a grant from the CDC Foundation, using funding provided by its donors. The materials were created in partnership with the Center for Inclusive Design and Innovation at Georgia Tech.
Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy:
This video can also be viewed at
Sign up for the latest local coronavirus news!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
CDC Coronavirus Page
Feeling ill? It may not be Coronavirus
Living with Prediabetes? Research shows that participation in a structured lifestyle change program can lower your risk of developing type 2 diabetes by nearly 60% (71% if you’re over age 60). Learn more about the CDC-led National Diabetes Prevention Program, including how the scientifically…
COVID-19 Around the World
- Coronavirus medicine: Vaccines, chloroquine and drugs to treat COVID-19
- Civil liberties in the time of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
- Fauci Estimates the Coronavirus Could Kill 'Between 100000 and 200000' Americans
- Gargling for Coronavirus? What Science Can Tell Us
- Watch Live: Coronavirus Cases Soar, And US Officials Say Worse Is Yet To Come
- New York coronavirus deaths soar past 960 as New Rochelle's 'Patient Zero' goes home
- Marin's Buck Institute working to develop coronavirus drugs
- Coronavirus updates in Texas: State reports more than 2500 cases and 34 deaths
- Coronavirus cases in Texas update: 500 more cases added Sunday, state now has 2552 total cases