After 45 years of marriage, Denise and Brian H. still spend a lot of time together. Except these days, much of that time is spent in doctors’ offices and hospitals. Brian has heart disease, lung cancer, and COPD from smoking cigarettes for most of his life. Denise put her career on hold to be his full-time caregiver.
Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy:
This video can also be viewed at
Sign up for the latest local coronavirus news!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
CDC Coronavirus Page
Feeling ill? It may not be Coronavirus
The 2021 Expanding Research Partnerships series explores the future of occupational safety and health (OSH) in a post-pandemic world. The March 10 webinar explored perspectives on worker health and safety in the post-pandemic world from labor associations of major industries in the U.S. Labo…
COVID-19 Around the World
- Coronavirus medicine: Vaccines, chloroquine and drugs to treat COVID-19
- Civil liberties in the time of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
- Fauci Estimates the Coronavirus Could Kill 'Between 100000 and 200000' Americans
- Gargling for Coronavirus? What Science Can Tell Us
- Watch Live: Coronavirus Cases Soar, And US Officials Say Worse Is Yet To Come
- New York coronavirus deaths soar past 960 as New Rochelle's 'Patient Zero' goes home
- Marin's Buck Institute working to develop coronavirus drugs
- Coronavirus updates in Texas: State reports more than 2500 cases and 34 deaths
- Coronavirus cases in Texas update: 500 more cases added Sunday, state now has 2552 total cases