This Clinicians Chat video features Dr. Oni Blackstock, MD, MHS, a physician in the Infectious Disease Clinic at Harlem Hospital; John Weiser, MD, MPH, a medical epidemiologist in the Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and a physician in the Infectious Disease Program at Grady Hospital; and Ariel Watriss, MSN, NP-C, a nurse practitioner in College Health at Tufts University. These three health care providers share suggestions on how to start the conversation about HIV treatment and care with patients, practice tips for how to address patients’ barriers to staying in care, and the importance of linking patients to care as soon as possible.
CDC Coronavirus Page
Feeling ill? It may not be Coronavirus
This module investigates a case study that demonstrates how whole genome sequencing can be used as an investigative tool to identify cases of true reinfection.
COVID-19 Around the World
- Coronavirus medicine: Vaccines, chloroquine and drugs to treat COVID-19
- Civil liberties in the time of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
- Fauci Estimates the Coronavirus Could Kill 'Between 100000 and 200000' Americans
- Gargling for Coronavirus? What Science Can Tell Us
- Watch Live: Coronavirus Cases Soar, And US Officials Say Worse Is Yet To Come
- New York coronavirus deaths soar past 960 as New Rochelle's 'Patient Zero' goes home
- Marin's Buck Institute working to develop coronavirus drugs
- Coronavirus updates in Texas: State reports more than 2500 cases and 34 deaths
- Coronavirus cases in Texas update: 500 more cases added Sunday, state now has 2552 total cases