Four very different people, and one common challenge – preventing type 2 diabetes. Marie’s doctor said that her A1C (a test that measures blood sugar) was high. Dennis learned that type 2 diabetes ran in his family. They both knew they had to change something. Follow Dennis, Marie, Melinda, and Peter as they share their story of reversing prediabetes and preventing type 2 diabetes, with the only program backed by the CDC and scientifically proven to work. Learn more: https://www.cdc.gov/preventtype2.
Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy:
This video can also be viewed at
Sign up for the latest local coronavirus news!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
CDC Coronavirus Page
Feeling ill? It may not be Coronavirus
Living with Prediabetes? Research shows that participation in a structured lifestyle change program can lower your risk of developing type 2 diabetes by nearly 60% (71% if you’re over age 60). Learn more about the CDC-led National Diabetes Prevention Program, including how the scientifically…
COVID-19 Around the World
- Coronavirus medicine: Vaccines, chloroquine and drugs to treat COVID-19
- Civil liberties in the time of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
- Fauci Estimates the Coronavirus Could Kill 'Between 100000 and 200000' Americans
- Gargling for Coronavirus? What Science Can Tell Us
- Watch Live: Coronavirus Cases Soar, And US Officials Say Worse Is Yet To Come
- New York coronavirus deaths soar past 960 as New Rochelle's 'Patient Zero' goes home
- Marin's Buck Institute working to develop coronavirus drugs
- Coronavirus updates in Texas: State reports more than 2500 cases and 34 deaths
- Coronavirus cases in Texas update: 500 more cases added Sunday, state now has 2552 total cases