Practitioners have been and continue to be on the front lines in the fight against COVID-19. Now that COVID-19 vaccines are available, work must continue to deliver safe, effective, and equitable vaccination to people in communities across the country and end the pandemic. This video highlights the critical information COVID-19 vaccine practitioners will receive at the National Forum on COVID-19 Vaccine to support their vaccination efforts.
Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy:
This video can also be viewed at
Sign up for the latest local coronavirus news!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
CDC Coronavirus Page
Feeling ill? It may not be Coronavirus
The Recommendations for Providing Quality STD Clinical Services Webinar - hosted on January 28, 2020 by the former Director of CDC’s Division of STD Prevention (DSTDP), Dr. Gail Bolan, along with other DSTDP experts - offers providers of clinical care services for people with or at risk for …
COVID-19 Around the World
- Coronavirus medicine: Vaccines, chloroquine and drugs to treat COVID-19
- Civil liberties in the time of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
- Fauci Estimates the Coronavirus Could Kill 'Between 100000 and 200000' Americans
- Gargling for Coronavirus? What Science Can Tell Us
- Watch Live: Coronavirus Cases Soar, And US Officials Say Worse Is Yet To Come
- New York coronavirus deaths soar past 960 as New Rochelle's 'Patient Zero' goes home
- Marin's Buck Institute working to develop coronavirus drugs
- Coronavirus updates in Texas: State reports more than 2500 cases and 34 deaths
- Coronavirus cases in Texas update: 500 more cases added Sunday, state now has 2552 total cases