The federal government is committed to COVID-19 vaccine implementation strategies that are grounded in data and science and that prioritize improving health equity. This video from the National Forum on COVID-19 Vaccine highlights the importance of using data to drive vaccine implementation and showcases national vaccination and COVID-19 response data sources, including CDC’s COVID Tracker and V-Safe.
Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy:
This video can also be viewed at
Sign up for the latest local coronavirus news!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
CDC Coronavirus Page
Feeling ill? It may not be Coronavirus
The Recommendations for Providing Quality STD Clinical Services Webinar - hosted on January 28, 2020 by the former Director of CDC’s Division of STD Prevention (DSTDP), Dr. Gail Bolan, along with other DSTDP experts - offers providers of clinical care services for people with or at risk for …
COVID-19 Around the World
- Coronavirus medicine: Vaccines, chloroquine and drugs to treat COVID-19
- Civil liberties in the time of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
- Fauci Estimates the Coronavirus Could Kill 'Between 100000 and 200000' Americans
- Gargling for Coronavirus? What Science Can Tell Us
- Watch Live: Coronavirus Cases Soar, And US Officials Say Worse Is Yet To Come
- New York coronavirus deaths soar past 960 as New Rochelle's 'Patient Zero' goes home
- Marin's Buck Institute working to develop coronavirus drugs
- Coronavirus updates in Texas: State reports more than 2500 cases and 34 deaths
- Coronavirus cases in Texas update: 500 more cases added Sunday, state now has 2552 total cases