Join the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) for a webinar to highlight our newest COVID data release. NCHS launched a COVID-specific data collection in July 2020 using the Research and Development Survey (RANDS). NCHS experts will discuss RANDS during COVID-19, including the use of this web survey in a new way to evaluate COVID-related survey questions. This webinar will highlight the release of experimental data from the RANDS on reduced access to health care, loss of work due to illness with COVID-19, and the use of telemedicine during the COVID-19 pandemic, transforming the use of RANDS to meet the more immediate needs of the COVID response.
Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy:
This video can also be viewed at
Sign up for the latest local coronavirus news!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
CDC Coronavirus Page
Feeling ill? It may not be Coronavirus
COVID-19 Around the World
- Coronavirus medicine: Vaccines, chloroquine and drugs to treat COVID-19
- Civil liberties in the time of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
- Fauci Estimates the Coronavirus Could Kill 'Between 100000 and 200000' Americans
- Gargling for Coronavirus? What Science Can Tell Us
- Watch Live: Coronavirus Cases Soar, And US Officials Say Worse Is Yet To Come
- New York coronavirus deaths soar past 960 as New Rochelle's 'Patient Zero' goes home
- Marin's Buck Institute working to develop coronavirus drugs
- Coronavirus updates in Texas: State reports more than 2500 cases and 34 deaths
- Coronavirus cases in Texas update: 500 more cases added Sunday, state now has 2552 total cases