The NHSN team will offer training to demonstrate how to upload CSV files for the COVID-19 Point of Care (POC) Test. The NHSN option enables nursing homes to enter POC laboratory test data into the NHSN application. NHSN, in turn, will report the nursing home POC laboratory test data electronically to the public health agency, state or local, that has jurisdictional authority and responsibility to receive and use the nursing home’s data. Deidentified nursing home POC laboratory data will also be reported via existing public health reporting mechanisms to the US Department of Health and Human Services in accordance with the U.S. Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act requirements.
Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy:
This video can also be viewed at
Sign up for the latest local coronavirus news!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
CDC Coronavirus Page
Feeling ill? It may not be Coronavirus
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is part of the larger vaccine safety monitoring system in the United States that helps make sure vaccines are safe and effective. This video describes everything healthcare providers need to know
COVID-19 Around the World
- Coronavirus medicine: Vaccines, chloroquine and drugs to treat COVID-19
- Civil liberties in the time of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
- Fauci Estimates the Coronavirus Could Kill 'Between 100000 and 200000' Americans
- Gargling for Coronavirus? What Science Can Tell Us
- Watch Live: Coronavirus Cases Soar, And US Officials Say Worse Is Yet To Come
- New York coronavirus deaths soar past 960 as New Rochelle's 'Patient Zero' goes home
- Marin's Buck Institute working to develop coronavirus drugs
- Coronavirus updates in Texas: State reports more than 2500 cases and 34 deaths
- Coronavirus cases in Texas update: 500 more cases added Sunday, state now has 2552 total cases