The 2020 Public Health Ethics Forum focused on examining ethical considerations relating to place-based public health approaches in rural areas and populations. This year’s theme was Ethical dilemmas in Rural Health. The National Center for Bioethics in Research and Health Care at Tuskegee University and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Office of Minority Health and Health Equity forum featured a diverse group of speakers who focused on ethical issues for improving health within rural populations. Part 2 of 3
Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy:
This video can also be viewed at
Sign up for the latest local coronavirus news!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
CDC Coronavirus Page
Feeling ill? It may not be Coronavirus
Dr. Susan Griffin, (CDC Division of Oral Health) and Dr. Thomas Gift, (CDC Division of STD Prevention) provide a primer on economic evaluation and considerations for the application of these techniques to oral health. Topics covered include Cost Analysis, Cost-Effectiveness Analysis (CEA), C…
COVID-19 Around the World
- Coronavirus medicine: Vaccines, chloroquine and drugs to treat COVID-19
- Civil liberties in the time of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
- Fauci Estimates the Coronavirus Could Kill 'Between 100000 and 200000' Americans
- Gargling for Coronavirus? What Science Can Tell Us
- Watch Live: Coronavirus Cases Soar, And US Officials Say Worse Is Yet To Come
- New York coronavirus deaths soar past 960 as New Rochelle's 'Patient Zero' goes home
- Marin's Buck Institute working to develop coronavirus drugs
- Coronavirus updates in Texas: State reports more than 2500 cases and 34 deaths
- Coronavirus cases in Texas update: 500 more cases added Sunday, state now has 2552 total cases