The NIOSH Total Worker Health® Program is pleased to present strategies and recommendations for returning to work safely as organizations meet the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. The speakers discuss how businesses in other sectors can apply NIOSH guidance. The webinar also covers Total Worker Health strategies, which are important as workplaces take steps to reopen and resume operations with the health and well-being of their workers and customers as a top priority.
Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy:
This video can also be viewed at
Sign up for the latest local coronavirus news!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
CDC Coronavirus Page
Feeling ill? It may not be Coronavirus
CDC has been working around the world for more than 60 years. Learn what CDC’s Center for Global Health has accomplished since it was established 10 years ago, it’s impact, and what the future holds.
COVID-19 Around the World
- Coronavirus medicine: Vaccines, chloroquine and drugs to treat COVID-19
- Civil liberties in the time of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
- Fauci Estimates the Coronavirus Could Kill 'Between 100000 and 200000' Americans
- Gargling for Coronavirus? What Science Can Tell Us
- Watch Live: Coronavirus Cases Soar, And US Officials Say Worse Is Yet To Come
- New York coronavirus deaths soar past 960 as New Rochelle's 'Patient Zero' goes home
- Marin's Buck Institute working to develop coronavirus drugs
- Coronavirus updates in Texas: State reports more than 2500 cases and 34 deaths
- Coronavirus cases in Texas update: 500 more cases added Sunday, state now has 2552 total cases