Description: For National Work and Family Month, the NIOSH Total Worker Health Program was pleased to host Dr. Gwen Fisher, from Colorado State University, and Corey Berkey of JazzHR in conversation. During the presentation, speakers covered topics including juggling work and non-work roles, resources for workers to address work stress, how companies can support team members virtually, and recognizing the needs of workers. For more information, visit: https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/twh/webinar.html. For more on Total Worker Health, check out https://www.cdc.gov/NIOSH/twh/
Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy:
This video can also be viewed at
Sign up for the latest local coronavirus news!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
CDC Coronavirus Page
Feeling ill? It may not be Coronavirus
Dr. McDonald shared updates on CDC’s COVID-19 response, including the latest scientific information and what everyone should know about protecting themselves and others. In addition, Dr. Taylor provided an overview on contact tracing guidance and tools.
COVID-19 Around the World
- Coronavirus medicine: Vaccines, chloroquine and drugs to treat COVID-19
- Civil liberties in the time of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
- Fauci Estimates the Coronavirus Could Kill 'Between 100000 and 200000' Americans
- Gargling for Coronavirus? What Science Can Tell Us
- Watch Live: Coronavirus Cases Soar, And US Officials Say Worse Is Yet To Come
- New York coronavirus deaths soar past 960 as New Rochelle's 'Patient Zero' goes home
- Marin's Buck Institute working to develop coronavirus drugs
- Coronavirus updates in Texas: State reports more than 2500 cases and 34 deaths
- Coronavirus cases in Texas update: 500 more cases added Sunday, state now has 2552 total cases