Join the National Center for Health Statistics in this timely presentation on the data files and accompanying reports recently released from the 2017-2018 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES). This webinar, open to the public, will review the data files released and recent data briefs on obesity, hepatitis B, hypertension, and cholesterol. Researchers, students, policymakers, and health programmers will learn about NHANES, the latest data and reports, and what to expect in the future.
Comments on this video are allowed in accordance with our comment policy:
This video can also be viewed at
Sign up for the latest local coronavirus news!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
CDC Coronavirus Page
Feeling ill? It may not be Coronavirus
Dr. Nafissa Cisse Egbuonye (Public Health Director Black Hawk County Health Department), Dr. Jarvis Chen (Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health), Dr. Thomas LaViest (School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine Dean, Tulane
COVID-19 Around the World
- Coronavirus medicine: Vaccines, chloroquine and drugs to treat COVID-19
- Civil liberties in the time of coronavirus
- Coronavirus Slowdown in Seattle Suggests Restrictions Are Working
- Fauci Estimates the Coronavirus Could Kill 'Between 100000 and 200000' Americans
- Gargling for Coronavirus? What Science Can Tell Us
- Watch Live: Coronavirus Cases Soar, And US Officials Say Worse Is Yet To Come
- New York coronavirus deaths soar past 960 as New Rochelle's 'Patient Zero' goes home
- Marin's Buck Institute working to develop coronavirus drugs
- Coronavirus updates in Texas: State reports more than 2500 cases and 34 deaths
- Coronavirus cases in Texas update: 500 more cases added Sunday, state now has 2552 total cases