Kinsler Sutton, a second-grader in Mrs. Massey’s class at Elysian Fields Elementary School, was the winner of the Jump Rope for Heart “PE Teacher of the Day” contest. He even had his own lesson plans ready when he arrived. Kinsler did a great job, especially when it was time to blow his whistle, the school said.
Elysian Fields second-grader is winner of Jump Rope for Heart
- Special to the News Messenger
- Harrison County Sheriff's Office reports officer-involved shooting in Karnack
- Friday's storm risk upgraded for much of East Texas
- New true crime docuseries analyzes convicted murderers, including Hallsville nurse and serial killer William Davis
- Marshall High School student killed Sunday in motorcycle crash
- Police Reports: March 24, 2023
- Horoscope for Friday, March 24, 2023
- Police Reports: March 23, 2023
- Marshall community leader Tracy Andrus announces campaign for U.S. Senate
- Tornado watch issued for East Texas through 7 p.m. Friday
- Cox named Jefferson Police Department Officer of the Year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.