The city of Marshall will host its regular city commission meeting at 6 p.m. Thursday in commission chambers at City Hall, 401 S. Alamo St., Marshall.
Agenda items include:
- Items to be withdrawn from the consent agenda.
- Consent agenda: Approval of minutes from the May 15 special called meeting; a report on status of the Memorial City Hall renovation project; and approval of a contract with Brenntag Southwest Inc. to provide coagulant for use in the water treatment process.
- A public hearing regarding the proposed Mobilize Marshall Strategic Plan.
- Consider approval of a resolution adopting a Mobilize Marshall Strategic Plan for the city of Marshall.
- City manager reports and requests for consideration: a purchasing policy and procedures manual; policy and procedures establishing a Community Service Restitution Program; a meter pilot program; and Change Order No. 2 to a contract (Element No. 27) with Fire Sprinkler Systems for the Memorial City Hall renovation project.
- Consideration of items withdrawn from the consent agenda.