Arrests made by the Marshall Police Department
- Maria Rodriguez-Sanchez, 43, of Marshall was arrested on charges of failure to ID false information and miscellaneous traffic on Friday.
- Dameion Redd, 20, of Marshall was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and criminal trespass card issued on Saturday.
- Matthew Scott Newman, 35, of Marshall was arrested on a charge of public intoxication on Saturday.
- Robert Lewis Bennett, 50, of Marshall was arrested on a charge of burglary of habitation on Sunday.
Incidents reported to the Marshall Police Department
- Theft, 2500 block of Morton Street, Friday
- Assault family violence, 1600 block of North East End Boulevard, Friday
- Theft of service, 900 block of Poplar Street, Friday
- Traffic incident/violation, intersection of West Grand Avenue and Highbridge, Friday
- Burglary of habitation, 100 block of Sanford Street, Saturday
- Burglary of vehicle, 5300 block of South East End Boulevard, Saturday
- Assault causes bodily injury family member, 2600 block of West Loop 390, Sunday
- Theft of firearm, 900 block of Dallas Street, Sunday
- Theft, 500 block of East Interstate 20, Sunday
- Burglary, 2400 block of University Avenue, Sunday
Arrests made by the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office
- Kornelius Centrall Bell, 30, of Marshall was arrested on seven Camp County warrants and a charge of failure to identify fugitive intent give false info on Sunday.
- Marisol Benitez-Suarez, 19, of Marshall was arrested on charges of no driver’s license, speeding and theft of firearm on Sunday.
- Michael Bryan Hoffman, 26, of Karnack was arrested on charges of assault causes bodily injury family violence on Sunday.
- Tessy Mae Johnson-Slaughter, 38, of Marshall was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and possession of illicit beverage/equipment to manufacture on Sunday.
- Kacie Kristen Paddie, 30, of Bossier City was arrested for revocation of probation/driving while intoxicated second offense on Friday.
- Daniel Ramirez, 27, of Marshall was arrested on charges of unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon and theft of firearm on Sunday.
- Garrick Thomas Hammond, 31, of Peyot Lakes, Minnesota was arrested on a charge of public intoxication on Friday.
- Rondal Dewayne Johnson, 34, of Waskom was arrested for revocation of probation/driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension without financial restitution on Saturday.
- Jose Loreto Porcayo, 57, of Marshall was arrested for revocation of probation/driving while intoxicated blood alcohol content greater than or equal to 0.15 on Friday.
- Richard Donald Trammell, 49, of Harleton
Incidents reported to the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office
- Credit card abuse, April 29, Marshall: Report of credit card being used without consent.
- Criminal mischief, April 30, Hallsville: Oil well location equipment tampered with.
- Burglary of a vehicle, May 1, Harleton: Laptop, credit card, cash taken.
- Theft, Friday, Marshall: Gun stolen.
- Criminal mischief, Saturday, Karnack: Boat damaged.
- Burglary of a habitation, Saturday, Harleton: Purse stolen.
- Criminal mischief, Sunday, Waskom: Window damaged.
- Criminal trespass, Sunday, Harleton: Neighbor trespassing on private drive.