Arrests made by the Marshall Police Department
- Antonio Bernard Richardson, 26, of Longview, was arrested on a Shreveport Police Department warrant on Thursday.
- Edward Marshall Winch, 24, of Marshall, was arrested on the charge of public intoxication on Thursday.
Incidents reported to the Marshall Police Department
- Theft of service $100 to $750, 1000 block of North East End Boulevard, Thursday.
- Robbery (knife or cutting instrument), 100 block of Wood Street, Thursday.
- Theft of materials-aluminum/bronze/copper/brass, 1500 block of East Travis Street, Thursday.
- Theft of identity, 1700 block of South Washington Avenue, Thursday.
- Violation of a protective order, 1400 block of Warren Drive, Thursday.
- Assault-family violence (non aggravated), 2400 block of North Franklin Street, Thursday.
Arrests made by the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office
- James Wesley Roberts, 50, of Marshall, was arrested on the charges of assault of a family/household member-impeding breath/circulation, unlawful restraint-exposure to serious bodily injury, aggravated assault of a date/family/household member with a weapon, possession of a controlled substance-penalty group 1 1-4 grams, prohibited weapon, and unlawful carrying of a weapon on Thursday.
Incidents reported to the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office
Assault, Elysian Fields, Wednesday: Subject assaulted by a coworker.