Arrests made by the Marshall Police Department
- Michael Ray Howard, 42, of Marshall, was arrested on a Gregg County warrant on Thursday.
- Charles Willie Washington, 62, of Shreveport, Louisiana, was arrested on a Gregg County warrant on Thursday.
- Theodore Jason Currie, 18, of Marshall, was arrested on a Marion County warrant on Thursday.
- Donald Ray Green, 62, of Marshall, was arrested on the charges of public intoxication and possession of drug paraphernalia on Thursday.
- John Harvey Scheidigger, 52, of Marshall, was arrested on the charge of criminal trespass on Friday.
Incidents reported to the Marshall Police Department
- Aggravated assault-date/family/household with weapon, 600 block of Nathan Street, Thursday.
- Assault (all other and simple), 1900 block of University Avenue, Thursday.
- Criminal mischief, Higgins Street, Thursday.
- Assault (all other and simple), 100 block of West Interstate 20, Thursday.
Arrests made by the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office
- Brandon Wesley Newman, 38, of Spring Hill, was arrested on the charge of reckless driving on Thursday.
- Gerald Sincell Fields, 56, of Marshall, was arrested on the charge of assault causes bodily injury on Thursday.
- Kodi Garrett Propes, 25, of Marshall, was jailed on an agency hold as a federal prisoner by the U.S. Marshal Service on Thursday.
Incidents reported to the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office
- Theft, Hallsville, Wednesday: Four-wheeler reported stolen.
- Assault, Harleton, Wednesday: Suspect assaulted a person in parking lot of store.
- Identity theft, Longview, Wednesday: Identity information used to open an account without victim’s knowledge.
- Burglary of a building, Longview, Thursday: Chainsaws. pole saw and weed-eater reported stolen.
- Assault-family violence, Hallsville, Thursday: Woman assaulted by boyfriend.
- Harassment, Woodlawn, Thursday: Woman being harassed by ex-boyfriend on phone.
- Runaway juvenile, Marshall, Thursday: 16-year-old left home without permission.
- Burglary of a habitation, Hallsville, Friday: Electronic devices stolen.
- Identity theft, Hallsville, Friday: Personal identity information stolen and used to steal money.