Arrests made by the Marshall Police Department
- Nathanel Lee Harris, 34, of Marshall, was arrested on the charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, no proof of liability insurance and driving while license invalid on Wednesday.
Incidents reported to the Marshall Police Department
- Criminal mischief $100 to $750, 500 block of Veterans Avenue, Wednesday.
- Aggravated robbery, intersection of Garrett and Circle streets, Thursday.
Arrests made by the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office
- Shaquille Tave Williams, 28, of Longview, was arrested on the charges of assault of a family/household member impeding breath/circulation and possession of marijuana under 2 ounces on Wednesday.
- George Bernard Gray Jr., 46, of Marshall, was arrested on the charge of driving while intoxicated-BAC of 0.15 or higher on Wednesday.
- Earnest Dwayne Hudson, 19, of Houston, was arrested on the charge of theft of property on Wednesday.
Incidents reported to the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office
- Cruelty to animals, Interstate 20 at Exit 606, Thursday: Driver of vehicle left car disabled on I-20 with small dog in car.
- Terroristic threat, Diana, Thursday: Neighbor made threat to kill subject.
- Burglary of a habitation, Longview, Wednesday: Clothes, shoes and keys reported stolen.