Arrests made by the Marshall Police Department
- Van Cover Wagley, 59, of Marshall, was arrested on the charge of theft-felony 2 convictions or more, on Monday.
Incidents reported to the Marshall Police Department
- Criminal mischief $100 to $750, 300 block of East Bowie Street, Monday.
- Theft of property $2,500 with 2 previous convictions, 1800 block of East Houston Street, Monday.
- Burglary of a motor vehicle, 2000 block of Turtlecreek Drive, Monday.
- Evading arrest/detention with a vehicle, intersection of East End and Johnson, Tuesday.
- Unauthorized use of a vehicle, 600 block of South Grove Street, Tuesday.
Arrests made by the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office
- Eric William Godley, 17, of Agaura Hills, California, was arrested on the charge of evading arrest/detention on Monday.
- George Lee Thornton, 43, of Phoenix, Arizona, was arrested on the charge of harassment of a public servant, on Monday.
- Lekeisha Renea Williams, 27, of Marshall, was arrested on the charges of speeding-10% above the posted limit and credit card or debit card abuse, on Monday.
Incidents reported to the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office
Theft, Longview, Monday: Lawnmower stolen.