Arrests made by the Marshall Police Department
- Jacob Leo Childers, 24, of Marshall, was arrested on the charge of driving while intoxicated-first offense on Friday.
- Shana Renea Pierce, 38, of Marshall, was arrested on the charge of public intoxication on Friday.
Incidents reported to the Marshall Police Department
- Theft of property $100 to $750, 700 block of Moore Street, Thursday.
- Burglary (residence-unlawful no force) 2200 block of Beaver Street, Thursday.
- Theft of property $100 to $750, 5900 block of Elysian Fields, Thursday.
- Burglary of habitation, 2000 block of Circle Drive, Thursday.
- Criminal mischief $100 to $750, 1300 block of East Washington Place, Thursday.
- Assault (all other and simple), 1200 block of Poplar Street, Thursday.
- Theft of property $100 to $750, 900 block of South East End Boulevard, Thursday.
- Assault causes bodily injury, 1500 block of North East End Boulevard, Friday.
Arrests made by the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office
- Gregory Eugene Bowman, 52, of Marshall, was arrested on the charge of display of a fictitious license plate, on Thursday.
- Gilberto Roman-Badillo, 19, of Marshall, was arrested on the charge of possession of a controlled substance-penalty group 1 less than 1 gram (Gregg County) on Thursday.
- Chelsee Jean Mansfield, 27, of Diana, was arrested on the charge of prohibited substance/item in a correctional facility on Thursday.
Incidents reported to the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office
- Assault-family violence and interference with an emergency call, Buck Sherrod, Thursday: Subject assaulted girlfriend and broke her phone.
- Theft, Moore Lane, Wednesday: Xbox and money reported stolen.
- Theft of copper leads, Caddo Creek, Thursday: Copper leads stoel during the night.
- Burglary of a habitation, Woodlawn Oaks, Wednesday: Subjects took furniture, jewelry, television, gun, clothing, shoes, dog kennel, deer stand and pet bulldog.
- Theft, Noonday Road, Thursday: Locks cut at the cemetery.
- Burglary of a habitation and vehicle, East Highway 80, Thursday: Jewelry, tools, wiring and electronics stolen.
- Fraud/debit information, Hallsville, Wednesday: Subject’s information was used to make almost $9,500 in purchases.
- Criminal mischief, Ramsey Road, Thursday: CB axle and boot damaged.