Arrests made by the Marshall Police Department
- Laken Dayshun Mitchell, 22, of Marshall, was arrested on the charges of assault-family violence and failure to identify on Monday.
- Jeffrey Karl Williams, 57, of Marshall, was arrested on the charge of aggravated assault-deadly weapon on Tuesday.
Incidents reported to the Marshall Police Department
- Burglary of a motor vehicle (non-accessories), 300 block of Whaley Avenue, Monday.
- Burglary (residence-forcible), 700 block of Cross Street, Monday.
- Animal bite, 1900 block of Billups Street, Monday.
- Failure to identify, 1400 block of Paula Street, Monday.
- Aggravated assault-date/family/household member with a weapon, 1600 block of Herbert Street, Tuesday.
Arrests made by the Harrison County Sheriff’s Office
- Michael Shane Kelly Jr., 26, of Baytown, was arrested on the charge of possession of marijuana under 2 ounces on Monday.
- Brandon Heath Scott, 41, of Kilgore, was arrested on the charge of prohibited weapon on Monday.
Incidents reported to the Marshall Fire Department
- 15 emergency medical calls
- 1 engine assist
- 1 unauthorized burning incident
- 1 public service
- 1 report of a residential gas odor