A Harrison County grand jury recently handed down 19 indictments.
Among those indicted was 17-year-old Fabian Silverio Suarez, of Marshall, for two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child.
According to his indictment, Suarez allegedly had sex with a child younger than age 14 on two separate occasions — July 18 and July 23.
Others indicted for the October term were:
- Amanda Nicole McNeal, 37, theft of property between $750 and $2,500;
- Carolyn Sue Phillips, 39, theft of property more than $2,500, but less than $30,000;
- Christopher Mark Sheridan, 48, theft of property more than or equal to $2,500, but less than $30,000;
- Charlie Leon Willeford III, 36, forgery of a financial instrument;
- Christopher Troy West, 24, forgery of a financial instrument;
- Ryan Keith Belgard, 26, burglary of a habitation, tampering/fabricating physical evidence with intent to impair;
- Crystal Marie Spence, 34, burglary of a habitation;
- Jason Scott Coleman, 41, burglary of a building;
- Hayden Michael Dale, 26, burglary of a building;
- Willie Earl Elder, 59, unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon;
- Willie Earl Elder, 59, prohibited weapon;
- LaDawndre Martez Charles, 35, evading arrest/detention with a vehicle;
- Galen Ray Laney, 25, tampering/fabricating physical evidence with intent to impair;
- James Roland Norris, 44, driving while intoxicated third or more offense;
- John Michael Savastano, 42, violation of protective order bias/prejudice with two or more previous convictions;
- Steven Kendrick Brasher, 34, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon;
- Derrick Lynn Hunt, 44, evading arrest/detention with a vehicle;