LaDale Wayne recently killed this hog in his back yard, 25 feet from his house, in Upshur County. The hog weighed 400 pounds.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Harrison County issues declaration of local disaster, following positive COVID-19 case
- Local fraternity holds food drive for Meals on Wheels
- Wiley faculty member tests positive for COVID-19
- Health authority says positive COVID-19 contracted from travel outside of state
- Harrison County confirms first positive case of coronavirus
- BREAKING: Positive case of Coronavirus found in Harrison County
- Marshall Delivers Facebook group aims to promote local businesses during COVID-19 outbreak
- First coronavirus death reported in Smith County; Longview, Gregg County on mandatory shelter in place order
- Hallsville mayor issues disaster declaration following county's COVID-19 confirmation
- Marion County implements COVID-19 mitigation plan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.